So I'm at the Portland Airport - which is REALLY NICE - there is a guy playing the piano (I feel like I'm at Nordstroms) and then as you move further down the moving sidewalks there is a another guy playing a VIOLIN!! They have WIFI all throughout too. I took the MAX (metro) for $2.50 from our B and B - 30 minute ride. So easy except for my heavy bags!!
This morning Mike and I parted - we have been roommates for 10 days - I'm sure he's going to miss me - he's probably crying at work missing his mom.......don't you think? He was a great traveler and we saw so much this past week - too much beauty to even take in - but the best part was having that 1 on 1 with my youngest son.......It's funny how one day you're making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for your son for grade school and the next day AT THAT SAME KITCHEN COUNTER you are making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for a trip across the country with that same little boy....HE'LL BE FINE - HE'LL FIGURE IT OUT....

You made me cry Nancy! Love, Sue Dog
ReplyDeleteNanc, I laughed, I cried.....can't wait for the sequel. Jack(anoymous)
ReplyDeleteWow Bam. What a writer. Great Job Nance. I really look forward to each post. Harry
ReplyDeletecan't believe you people made it! congrats mike!
ReplyDelete